IT Security Solutions
IT Security is one of the most complex and important aspect of protecting your Businesses IT infrastructure. Firstly you need to secure access and vulnerability from the outside / in. Now that we are all working from a hybrid model of a day or two at the Office and a Day or two from home it is crucial that the remote access that you have in place for your staff is secure and protects your data and information.
You also need to ensure that your Staff are trained in basic security protocols minimizing the risks from your Staff accidentally click on a wrong email or downloading compromised software or attachments.
- Firewall – a good firewall (configured correctly) is your first line of defense from the outside world. These devices need to be maintained and updated regularly to ensure that any vulnerabilities are patched and firmware is up to date.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) – all access from remote locations should be via a secure and well maintained VPN connection with 2FA (two factor authentication ).
- 2FA – Two factor Authentication, that strengthens access security by requiring two methods (also referred to as authentication factors) to verify your identity.
- AntiVirus / Security Software – This needs to be monitored, setup correctly and is your second line of defense.
- Phishing and security awareness training – Are you confident that all your Staff know how to spot a Phishing email and what to do in response ?
Give IT Sales and Service a call today for all your Security requirements 0800 484-768