Business IT Support and Service – Free onsite Audit
What is a Free onsite IT Appraisal ? Why Do I need it ?
To enable us to have a technical understanding of your IT Infrastructure we need to run a basic audit of your IT Hardware and related Software.
This then gives us a clear understanding of the structure, configuration and condition of the equipment connected to your network.
Once we have this overview, we will give you a simple report to enable you to make any informed decisions regarding any current or future support that you may require.
Onsite Appraisals include assessments on:
- the general computer hardware
- security and antivirus
- the main operating and software packages
- the general configuration of the network infrastructure
- backups and disaster recovery procedures
We will also go over any other concerns that you may have, so give one of our experienced team a call today and let us put your mind to rest.
- First step is that we would like to meet with you to gain an understanding of any concerns or requirements you may have.
- If you are comfortable with us installing a small piece of software on each computer, this can normally be done from the Server without any interruption to the end user.
- Our software will then gather the required data, enabling us to create a simple report to give you an overview of your existing IT infrastructure.
- Once we have this Data, we will arrange another meeting with you to discuss our findings.
- When we have completed the Audit we will uninstall our Software from your Network
Contact us NOW for all your Business IT Service and Support Requirements
Ph 0800 484 768